Monday, June 2, 2008

Cover News

I was so thrilled about these three covers that I couldn't wait to show them! Is anyone else extremely excited for these books (ridiculous question)?




Cover A:
August 2nd
! Can you hear my fan-girlish screams?


Cover B:
According to Cassandra Clare's MySpace post, this might not be a final cover. But I like it nonetheless. I hope the final choice isn't much different!

Plus: Check out the first chapter of City of Glass here




Okay. Just a quick note on the Inkdeath cover before I lose my ability to type (due to my jumping up and down in the computer chair). I have lost yet another bet. I had a deal going with a good friend of mine that the third Inkworld book would be green themed. Unfortunately, I have lost. On the same exact color that lost me my Inheritance Trilogy bet. Purple for Inkdeath and Gold for Brisingr. Who woulda thunk it? All the same, I really love it and have started my countdown until OCTOBER 7th! And as the snaps of information fly around the internet, I'm dying to get my hands on it. 656 pages? 656 pages! That's 122 pages longer than the first book!

Oops. Sorry. I'll stop raving now. I hope you enjoyed the covers.

Scavenging for Inkdeath News,



6 comments:

Reese said...

You must know how much I love the one for Breaking Dawn. You simply must.

B. said...

Thunk. Past tense of think. Nice.

Also, some very pretty covers.

Medeia said...

Reese: I was thinking of you when I saw that, actually.

I also lost the bet on the Inheritance book 3 thing... weird how that worked out...

Anonymous said...

eeew Breaking Dawn.
vaguely excited Inkdeath.
squee City of Glass!

Sebastian now stares at me from my desktop countdown widget, right next to Alex Turner on my background.
(298 days til Glass!)

Ginger said...

Ooh, how exciting. Teh City of Glass cover is the best one so far in the series.

Ink Mage said...

You've been tagged with a meme if you'd like to play:
http://inkmagic.blogspot.com/2008/06/author-meme.html