Friday, January 18, 2008

The 1,000

We may not be from Sparta, but we still have 1,000 views!!! *cheering from a far-off crowd*. And all I have to say is this... Yay! So cheers and Auld Lang Syne and all that good stuff, because its like a new year at Maelstrom. Okay. Not really. But we're still pretty excited. So thank you to all contributors of hit-countage. This is a proud moment in our history. And we hope for a 1,000 more!! (or 2 or 3...or 300)

With confetti and hooligans (the good kind) in the streets,

*Aella Siofra*
and ~Medeia Senka~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! i suspect my reviews get far fewer hits.

though a lot of those 1,000 may be me. what happens when you're on laptop, home computer and at school and have nothing better to do.

but hey. Chasing Midnight Werewolves has almost 8,000 and we've only been running since October! yea!
though a lot of those are also me.
i work for my number 1 face-rank.

Reese said...

2,000? Mal and I took care of that. EVIL LAUGH.



Sorry. We didn't know you'd be mad!