Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Meme for Me

Apparently I was memed and I didn't even know until today. My invitation into this was from that most excellent of bloggers Nicole b. of WORD for Teens. So. Here are the rules of my meme-age (shamelessly borrowed from WORD's rule list):

  1. you link back to the person who tagged you. (Done.)
  2. post these rules on your blog. (Check.)
  3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
  4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
  5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Next step. Six unimportant things.
  1. I am slightly obsessed with abandoned places. Houses, amusement parks (if you follow the link-scroll down a bit), cities, anything. Its an odd thing to be interested in, because when I was little I used to have a recurring dream of being trapped in a theme park at night and there was no one around at all... except of course for the giant rats.
  2. One of my favorite past-times is laughing at books for parents on their children (ex: What Your Teen is Really Thinking). I simply find them very humorous at times.
  3. I have broken all of my toes. All 10 of them. And in various different ways (none on purpose).
  4. I despise the noise that vacuums make. I'm not necessarily afraid of it. I simply can't listen to it. Usually I'll go for a walk or hide in my MP3 player until its over.
  5. I am a connoisseur de Alice. Alice in Wonderland that is, as well as Through The Looking Glass. I have all sorts of books on Lewis Carroll, I've seen the play, and the fan-fics and Aella-born spoofs abound.
  6. Lastly, I can Muppet Treasure Island all the way from the beginning without missing a line. So there.
Now that I have revealed my inner-most soul, I shall list the victims of my meme tagging. I tag Aislinn Ai Nyx of the cousins, Heather and Caroline of Plenty of Paper, Bee of booknerd, The Book Whisperer, and, of course, Medeia Senka of our very own Maelstrom *wild cheers from a far off crowd*. This is all very exciting. I will be on the lookout to see if the Tagged will respond.

Running from Vacuum Noises,

5 comments:

Bri said...

Well, that is quite random... But randomness is good.

Kiki Strike is so FAWESOME!!!! YES!!! Woot for giant bloodthirsty rats (which are most certainly beneath New York. Read Kiki Strike and Peeps verify.)

A bit of randomness of my own (and speaking of New York...) I LOVE WEST SIDE STORY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks... more for me to do. I like the new layout...

Anonymous said...

i love abandoned buildings too.
to an insane degree.

pity though, they knocked down the condemned abandoned house next door to me though. that place was cool.

The Whirlwinds said...

Mwaahhaha, I'm getting you back for this meme! You have been infected by the Mutating Meme!

~Meds

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, Unwind. i loved Unwind.