Friday, March 28, 2008

Another One?

Another meme? I am feeling quite the celebrity and I certainly hope that I haven't bored you all with my responses. So here's one more. Just one. For today. Observe the rigorous rules below.

  1. Copy and paste the questions, then fill in your answers. Post this on your blog, livejournal, etc. There’s a catch, though. You have to change/add a question from the meme you were tagged with.
  2. Post the rules.
  3. Link to the person who tagged you.
  4. Tag 3 people, by commenting on their blog.
  5. Link back to the original (http://www.maelstrommedeia.blogspot.com) to see how much it has mutated.
1.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Artemis... something. Artemis Something (working last name)

2.) What insane thing have you done to procrastinate (anything)?

RP-ed. When I had no idea what I was doing. Apparently, when RP-ing, you do not interrupt people who are sharing an intense cyber moment with exclamations of "Aella enters the clearing, carrying a pina colada and a violin, which seemingly plays on its own as it dangles from her hand." I was putting off science work and the things I had completed so far were drastically tainting my discernment.

3.) Are there any songs that get stuck in your head really easily? How do you get them out?

White Houses by Vanessa Carlton. My only escape is very loud ska or very loud Irish punk. Without them I am lost in a cacophony of "'Cuz when she dances, she goes and goes."

4.) If you could be (or are) a mythical creature, what would it be (or what are you)?

A Werewolf. But then again. I'm not so sure those can be considered mythical.

5.) What do colors taste like?

Granola

6.) Name three (or more if you like) fawesome words.

Frore, Magnificent, Indubitably, Terrorize

So concludes this odyssey into the inner workings of Aella Siofra. But if you want to see some serious follow up, I now tag: Nicole B. of WORD For Teens, Reeve Xanda of Ink Waz Silver, and the Story Siren. Good luck to you all.

In Pursuit of Odyssey,

2 comments:

Medeia said...

Artemis Something... *muses* has a nice ring to it...

Frore is a very good word.

Anonymous said...

*uber-random*
my initials are RP.
keep telling my mom that my middle name should've been Isabelle instead of Elizabeth.