Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Don't Know What to Post About...

Science class is a plague in some parts of the world. And science homework is the way it transmits its deadly poison. Ugh... So I have decided to make a list of things I do to procrastinate.

  • Read- alot. everything. anything. all I see. all I can get my hands on. EXCEPT the text book.
  • Write- same as above, but this time excepting homework.
  • Journal- when I'm really desperate. The longest I've ever kept one is 5 days. Isn't that just a little sad?
  • Dance- Horridly, around and around the homework in a complex display of risky footwork. One of these days/dance routines, I just know the papers will burst into flames.
  • Drench My System in Music- The miracle worker of nature...
  • Play Solitaire- Once I was addicted to that game, but as I realized that I would never be any better at shuffling I quit my obsessive gear of play.
  • Make Lists- *sob*
  • Youtube- I am a self professed viral video supporter.
  • Bloggify the Cyberverse- as you can see, my new biggest hobby has become one of my new biggest procrastination vices. But I'm sure many of you understand. Right? Riiiight?
So, seeing as the papers have not yet burst into flames I should probably tackle them. However loathsome the task may be. But before I die, I mean, go.... I have just observed I didn't really mention books at all in this post. And that is why you're here, right? For book stuff? So...um....errr..... READ THE SABRIEL SERIES BY GARTH NIX!!! Medeia recommended them and now I'm somewhere between hooked and feverish. And, have you heard? There are two more Old Kingdom books to be scheduled in 2011 and 2012! Follow the link and hunt the site to found out anything more.

Discoverer of Tangent-Blog Remedies,

2 comments:

Medeia said...

You forgot singing. New Sabriel books?! *excitement and skipping... kidding, just the excitement*

Anonymous said...

Lirael pwns.
seriously.
best sort-of-but-not-really zombie books ever.
also, Sameth rocks.

and what is this about NEW BOOKS?
*dance*
ha, now i know what it feels like to be my friend who'd only read Sabriel when i was all, yo, you know there's two sequels, right?