Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Takz Quiz...

I took a quiz recently on Blog Things (in a state of profound boredom) and this was my result!



Your Personality is Very Rare (ENFJ)



Your personality type is dram
atic, expressive, proud, and demanding.



Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 5% of all women and 2% of all men

You are Extroverted, Intuiti
ve, Feeling, and Judging.



Isn't that exciting? I certainly thought so. But then again, everyone likes to be told they're unique in a good way, right? Perhaps I shall embark on more of these quizzes. I don't think they ever end. They just sort of... are. All the same, they are a great deal of fun.

On a side note, it would be lovely if some people would comment for Medeia's sake. She went through a dreadful ordeal of demonic dentistry recently and is recovering admirably. All the same, I'm sure some lines from you marvelous folk (in the comments or the c-box) will make her feel even better. The best I could do was bring her an orange creamsicle from my own personal stash (did you know that there is such a thing as Orange Creamsicle perfume oil? Scroll down a bit on the linked page and you'll see it). That particular dessert has curative powers.




In Pursuit of Odyssey (and ice cream),


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm, Creamsickle.

sympathy for the dental pain...

Abby O. said...

I took a quiz like this once.