Sunday, April 27, 2008

A New Contest!

The Fabulous Nicole B. of WORD for Teens is having a contest and giving away a signed copy of Keri Mikulski's book Screwball! The rules are below (copy and pasted directly from the blog linked above- so when it says "me" that's the contest hostess herself speaking):


Rules
        • You must be a United States or Canadian citizen to enter.
        • Post a comment on my blog to win with your name, your email address and what you would name a softball team if you had the chance. I'm currently going for the Wicked Witches, but that's just me. The most creative name will win.
        • If you blog about the contest and tell me, you'll get an extra two entries!



Doesn't it sound fawesome? Haha. That's a great word. So GO! Enter the contest! And best of luck to all.

In Pursuit of Odyssey,

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Caroline
Januarywritergirl@hotmail.com
The Bookish Worms
(oh so intimidating.)